We've created a List of things to bring
to help you get ready for your trip!
WHAT TO BRING
- Health Questionnaire
(please print, fill out and bring with you on Day 1.) Download here +
- Exercise mat
- Theraband, exercise block and/or donut seat "hemorrhoid cusion (all optional)
- Workout clothing
- Teacher Training Manuals (for those taking LTT's)
- Notepad and pen (to bring to workshops)
- Summer-type clothing (shorts, tees, tank tops)
- This is a casual resort, however, for those of you who like to dress up—you may bring a dress or dress pants (not mandatory)
- A sweater, cardigan or jacket for night time
- Sandals, running shoes, flip flops—the resort is large and there's a lot of walking!
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses
- USD cash for tips, souvenirs and taxis (USD or Pesos accepted) - it's common to tip your waiter $1-2 at the end of a meal; when you go to the same waiter for drinks; to housekeeping at the end of your stay...)
- Toiletries (your favourite shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
- Bug spray
- A good book to read...you may want to escape your smartphone or tablet, but if not—free wifi is available!
- A notebook and pen
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- A beach towel (they will provide you with one; you can replace it as often as you like)
- A water bottle (they offer free bottled water throughout the resort)
- Food or beverages (there is a variety of options available at different spots around the resort-all-day-long!)
THE ALL-INCLUSIVE GRAND PALLADIUM RIVIERA MAYA
RESORT & SPA HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER!
- Serene and peaceful forests and gardens surrounding the entire resort
- 8 freshwater pools and 1 seawater pool
- Topnotch Zen Spa & Wellness Center (for an extra fee)
- Gourmet Gastronomy (food and beverages are included)
- Activities for the entire family (both outside and inside)
- A discotheque and nightly entertainment
- Free Wi-Fi access
TRANSPORTATION FROM AIRPORT TO HOTEL
Once you land at the Cancun airport, there will be taxi and shared van transportation kiosks—just as you exit the baggage pick-up area. These are legitimate, corporate-run taxis or shared van companies (less expensive).
You may choose to book a return ticket or a one-way ticket to your hotel and then book a separate taxi at the hotel front desk on your way back (approx. 80min/90km). Private taxis
Approx. $60-85 USD (one-way) Shuttle/Shared Vans
Approx. $40 USD per person (one-way) Transfer Service:
The Grand Palladium Mayan Riviera Complex Resorts & Spa offers a transfer service (at an extra cost) to/from the airport. Service upon request and previous reservation. For reservations or for more information, please contact the hotel: [email protected]
Note: If you would like to organize your transportation with other guests attending the Symposium, please feel free to reach out by posting on the wall of our main Facebook event page by clicking here.
Currency to use at resort: USD and/or pesos.
| || |
This is the service our team uses
- Upon arrival at the resort, be sure to book any a-la-carte restaurants (no extra cost) that you want to eat at (with the concierge at reception). Spots tend to book quite quickly.
- If you want to book an offsite excursion, please book directly with the concierge at reception. They will have different options available (snorkeling, trips to Tulum and city, swimming with dolphins, etc.) Subject to space available. Extra cost.
- There is a free shuttle that will take you to each resort within the Grand Palladium Complex. Shuttles pass every 10-15min. or so, at the entrance of each resort lobby.
- Take note of the buffet and a-la-carte restaurant opening/closing times. Coffee and a large selection of drinks are available at all times, at all bars in the resort.
Stay tuned for other emails from us throughout November with schedules, resort details, and other important information.