Who can use the registered ESSENTRICS® name (Trademarks)?
The legally registered Essentrics®
brand name is a proprietary business asset of The Esmonde Technique (“Licensor”). Strictly individuals who are registered to the Essentrics Certification program (“Licensees”) have been granted the right to use the Essentrics®
An Essentrics Certified or Apprentice instructor is licensed to teach a live Essentrics®
class to the general public. When you are a member of the Essentrics®
Certification program, you are granted the right to use the Essentrics®
name to promote your live classes in accordance with the guidelines laid out in these Trademark Usage Terms. Licensees of the Essentrics®
Certification program are required by contract and law to follow the guidelines in the license agreement. Infringement of these terms will result in appropriate legal action from The Esmonde Technique.
We kindly request that you support us in our efforts to enforce the proper use of the Essentrics®
name and to use it properly and justly, helping to avoid confusion and misuse that could potentially cause liabilities. Instructors and practitioners of the Essentrics®
workout are encouraged to notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorized or improper use of the Essentrics®
name. We appreciate your collaboration and thank you for your support! Use of the Essentrics Certification Material
Use of the ESSENTRICS® name, Trademark and Logos
- All content within the Essentrics® Certification Program and Live Teacher Trainings is the intellectual property of The Esmonde Technique. This material cannot be shared, recreated or reproduced through text, video or on the web.
- The Esmonde Technique is the owner of the Essentrics Certification program and its intellectual property. Only Head Office has the authority to teach the Essentrics Certification material.
- Essentrics instructors cannot host workshops targeting Essentrics instructors, live trainings or events disseminating the Essentrics Certification Intellectual property. Head Office reserves the right to host all and any Instructor workshops and live trainings.
- You cannot resell or distribute any Essentrics® Certification material or other trademarked or copyright products without official consent from The Esmonde Technique.
Other Guidelines for the use of the Essentrics® name
- As a Certified Essentrics® instructor, the registered name Essentrics® is licensed to you only for use in the promotion and naming of your live Essentrics® classes.
- Use of the Essentrics® trademark name is not permitted on any products (ex: DVDs, the name of your newsletter, other merchandise) without the approval of the Esmonde Technique®.
- You cannot create or sell merchandise, such as clothing, water bottles, mats etc. with the Essentrics® name on it for commercial purposes.
- No unsavory content or photos are permitted in relation to the Essentrics® trademark and The Esmonde Technique®.
- We require that all of our Essentrics® instructor Trainees, including Apprentices and Level 1-4 Certified Instructors, obtain individual professional liability insurance.
- The Esmonde Technique is not liable for the safety of your class locations, nor the safety of your clients within your classes. We are not responsible for injuries and events that take place during your classes.
- The Esmonde Technique is responsible for ensuring the quality of our technique and of our Certification program, but cannot be held accountable for an individual’s actions under the instructor license.
- The Esmonde Technique is not liable for the safety or quality of any independently held Discover Essentrics® Class, Live Event, Fitness Holiday or Retreats.
- The Essentrics® Certification program is not a franchise. The Esmonde Technique is the Licensor of the Essentrics® trademark name to its Licensees for fitness class instruction.
- In order to protect the integrity of the Essentrics® workout and the brand, we reserve the right to revoke a Certification or instructor license if it is deemed that the Essentrics® trademark name is being employed in an objectionable or distasteful manner.
Report Improper Use
See any unauthorized or improper use of the Essentrics logo or the brand name? Please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact us if you have any questions concerning the use of our logos, visuals or any other branding question via email@example.com